However, at church two days later, my friend Alisa was teaching a Sharing Time lesson on forgiveness in Primary. She told the kids what forgiveness was, and asked if anyone had an example of a time when they forgave someone. Mabes raised her hand and told the story about Ricecake and the doctor's kit, how Ricecake was so mean, but that she was able to forgive her and be friends again. Thankfully, Alisa reads this blog and has met Ricecake, so Mabes' response made perfect sense. Everyone else may have been a bit confused.
Monterey revisited
9 years ago
7 comments:
Wait until Ricecake teaches her naughty words.
HAHAHA that is too awesome. I love the picture of Ricecake on a chair :)
Oh, and that reminds me of a story about my mom--once, grandma came in, and my mom had hung her dolls from the towel rack (hanging by the neck), and she was yelling at them. At about that time, Grandma thought, "Wow, where'd she get THAT from? I'm not that mean, am I?"
Hee Hee Hee! I love that story! She seriously made my Sunday! She is soooo funny! Oh, and I LOVED the post about her response to the EXCITING news! I am still sooo giddy over that!
Your Grandma Ostler would have laughed and said, "Isn't she smart?" She used to say that about you kids, too.
That's great. She is such a hilarious gal! She really is bright... I can't believe that from watching the "doctor show" she caught on to the epidural and everything... she's going to be one prepared big sis!
Very Funny!!! You'll be sooooo glad you wrote this down in the years to come!!!!
Post a Comment